Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek with Everest Base Camp.
Price from, INR. 51, 000*Register Now
Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek with Everest Base Camp 17 Days
Region: Nepal (Kathmandu).
Trek type: Group trekking adventure in the Himalayan mountain range.
Group size: 1 to 12 people per group.
Popular season: March to June, and September to December.
Off-season: Jan, Feb, Jun, Jul, and Aug.
Start & finish point: Kathmandu.
Trekking duration: 16 nights / 17 days.
Trek grade: Medium to difficult.
Trekking distance: 130 KMs.
Maximum altitude: 5, 645 meters / 18, 519 feet.
Daily altitude gain: 200 to 400 meters.
Accommodation: Hotel or tea houses on a twin sharing basis.
Food: Many vegetarian and non-vegetarian options to choose from.
What to expect: An adventure-filled fun time with moderate to difficult trekking on mountain terrain.
Physical status: Need to be active, enthusiastic, and adventure lover. Age, Gender – no bar.
Weather: Depending on the trekking month, temperature between 18 degrees Celsius to minus 20-degree Celsius.
The Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek with Everest Base Camp is the most astonishing trekking expedition in the world. In this trek experience the scenic beauty of the world’s highest freshwater lake system, the high peaks, the gigantic glaciers, huge wild streams, and many more. A trek to the Gokyo lakes, Gokyo Ri with Everest Base Camp is a once in a lifetime experience. This trek has everything, a challenging trail, beautiful lakes, and reflections of high peaks on its waters, huge glaciers, high mountain passes, and reaching the base of Mount Everest. This is sure, one of the beautiful and challenging treks in the world.
The trekking expedition starts from Lukla. The first few days of the trek will pass through many villages. The trail will pass by rivers and streams several times in this trek. There are several hanging bridges that we need to cross during this trek. We will cross some beautiful monasteries and high altitude Sherpa villages. You will get clear views of several high peaks ranging from 6000 meters to 8000+ meters. Some of the highest-ranked peaks are Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse, Mount Makalu, and Mount Cho Oyu. You will cross the huge glaciers of Khumbu and Ngozumpa. The sight of these glaciers and Ice Falls are huge and jaw-dropping. You will walk through these ice falls and glaciers. You will get some of the finest views of the sunrise. sunsets and stars full of skies.
During Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek we cross mighty Cho La pass(5368 m / 17, 611 ft), we hike to Gokyo Ri(5357 m / 17, 575 ft), and Mount Kala Patthar(5 ,645 m / 18, 519 ft). We can see the 4 biggest mountains of the world, Everest the No 1, Lhotse the No 4, Makalu the No 5, Cho Oyu the No 6. Apart from the four 8000 plus meters mountains, we can see several 7000 and 6000 plus mountains like Nuptse, Pumori, Ama Dablam, and many more!
- Airport pick up and drop for international terminal.
- Kathmandu domestic airport transfers for Lukla flights.
- Accommodation in a standard hotel at Kathmandu on twin share basis (2 nights).
- Accommodation during the trekking period, in local mountain lodges called Tea House on twin share basis (14 nights).
- Domestic return flight tickets (Kathmandu- Lukla – Kathmandu).
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, Khumbu Permit).
- Certified guide.
- Assistance guide (for 5 or more people).
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- Trek Completion certificate from Sagarmatha National Park Authority (Nepal Govt).
- Please Note: For single trekker we provide porter cum guide.
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Food and drinking water throughout the trip.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions section.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health, or any other reason.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle, or boiled water, shower, etc.).
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury, or any health problem.
- Nepal visa fee (if applicable).
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s).